Tuesday, May 22, 2012

My Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind Tattoo. Finally.

I've been meaning to do this for many months now, as I wrote I would...many months ago. I apologize for the awful Kodak disposalable camera looking image, for if you didn't know, taking a picture of the broad side of one arm with the other arm is damned near impossible. Took me well over thirty minutes just to take this blurry mess. Better than nothing, I do suppose. The shit picture can't display the vibrant blues or her fiery red hair that my artist did a fantastic job on. I mentioned before, but it's taken from one of Miyazaki's watercolor impressions. Maybe someday I'll get a more sufficient picture of her on here, for she obviously deserves better than an awkward mirror shot in my dimly lit bathroom. Who knows, maybe Kei and Yuri will finally join her this year...? Oh, It'll happen. Obviously.

No comments:

Post a Comment